| At NDSI, we know that our employees are the key to our success. We hire talented professionals who have a passion for delivering the highest quality products and services possible. Our responsiveness to the needs of customers, employees, and our community has given us a valued reputation of being a great place to work, a reputation we strive to maintain.
Email your resume to:
Paste your resume in the content of your email.
No attachments will be accepted.
Mail your resume to:
NDSI - Human Resources
201 Harris ave, Suite 1
Sacramento, CA 95838
FAX your resume to:
Attention: Human Resources
|Generous Benefits Packages Include
- Competitive salaries
- Major medical and dental insurance
- Six paid holidays per year
- Company paid vacation
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Life insurance
|Current Job Opening(s)
Perform a variety of tasks related to the installation of Wireless Telecommunications Equipment
Minimum Required: BS Electronics/Telecommunications + 4 years direct related experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for safety, job completion, and environmental compliance.
- Comply with all customer and internal requirements for reporting.
- Ability to identify use and appearance of a variety of radio base station equipment.
- Pulling cable, installing and trimming devices, terminating loops, circuits, or other data or power gathering points.
- Termination of main control panels, racks, or other head end equipment, as well as testing of all circuits from the field devices to the main control panels and/or equipment.
- Utilizing test equipment for the purpose of troubleshooting and verifying the integrity of the equipment at the site.
- Using hand and power tools to assemble and install Radio Base Station cables and equipment.
- Disassembling equipment to adjust, repair or replace parts using hand tools.
- Starting up, programming and documenting systems.
- Must be able to work and communicate well as part of, and the leader of a team.
- Must listen to instructions and be able to act on directives given immediately.
- Must have working knowledge Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook at a minimum) and be able to load and send photographs.
- Must have a clear understanding of and a commitment to safety.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds alone, more with help.
- Must have a class C driver’s license, and a clean DMV report.
- Must be able to read maps, follow directions, and fill out paperwork associated with deliveries using neat and legible hand writing.
- Must be willing to work extended hours and occasionally on weekends.
- Analyze telecommunications functions of organizations and work to develop, improve, maintain, and implement the networks.
- Will create, document and implement process and procedures to support customer implementation, updates or modifications of new or existing field locations.
- Will determine methodology for installing telephone service, including determining the appropriateness of moderate equipment changes or modifications, call switches, test trunks, or test links. Additionally, will install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain telecommunications equipment and communication circuits, complete requests for new service and provide reports.