|Power. It drives our lives. It has become so integrated into our daily routines that we rely on uninterrupted power, 24/7. It supports our ability to compete in a global economy, to stay close to the people who matter to us most, and to access information, where we need it, when we need it. At NDSI, we understand that living without power is not an option. That's why we engineer, install, and service the emergency backup power solutions required by today's evolving technologies.
NDSI strives to deliver economical, state-of-the-art, common-sense DC Battery and Power Plant Installation and Maintenance programs, developed through National Engineering Standards Committee participation and applied practical field experience.
We accomplish our Vision by adhering to our Corporate Values:
- Customer satisfaction
Memberships in national organizations
- IEEE Standards Association
- IEEE Power Engineering Society
- National Fire Protection Association
|Certifications and Licenses
- Alber Stationary Battery Design, Maintenance, and Testing
- RF Safety Personal Protection Equipment
- Midtronics Battery Conductance Testing
- CSLB C-10 Electrical License
- Environmental Protection Agency License
- DOT Motor Carrier Permit